Thread: Great turn out yesterday - 8 boxes online already.

Smile Great turn out yesterday - 8 boxes online already.

Thanks!

to everyone who turned out yesterday for the "great whitebox giveaway". We can see 8 new boxes active and generating statistics already.

All the whiteboxes are now registered with Sam Knows, so you should get a welcome Email from Sam Knows when you connect it up and it "calls home" like ET.

Ask anything you like in this forum ... and someone will pick it up and respond.

--Rob.
    --
    IM me to chat

Interestingly the password e-mailed from SamKnows would not work. This was simply solved by asking to update my password and entering a new one.
    Don't know what I would have done if the page had asked me to enter my existing password - but it didn't (which was slightly worrying).

Sam Knows initial password ...

Thanks Jim. It turns out that when I registered all the white boxes, the passwords aren't known to me or you, so the "correct" procedure is to follow the "lost password" instructions.

This should email you a new password to login to http://reporting.samknows.com

Good catch.

--Rob
    --
    IM me to chat

Numbers update:

45 active whiteboxes
    1 inactive

We're growing!
    --
    IM me to chat

I just switched mine on so hopefully you should start to see some data coming through soon

Quote Originally Posted by Neil A Speldhurst View Post
    I just switched mine on so hopefully you should start to see some data coming through soon
    Excellent - thanks Neil. We have more than 50 active Whiteboxes now!
    --
    IM me to chat