Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is monitored and how often - all the details!

Just taken a look at the Map. My White Box (Serial No ends with 2664) does not appear? Good news this morning following an email last week from BT Retail regarding Langton exchange up-grade. My Download speed has gone up from 6.7Mbps to 16.38Mbs at 0830 h today.
    Paul W

Quote Originally Posted by Paul W View Post
    Just taken a look at the Map. My White Box (Serial No ends with 2664) does not appear? Good news this morning following an email last week from BT Retail regarding Langton exchange up-grade. My Download speed has gone up from 6.7Mbps to 16.38Mbs at 0830 h today.
    Paul W
    Your white box might be "underneath" another Paul. GoogleMaps doesn't separate them if that happens. I'll check tonight.

16.38 will seem like heaven after 6.7. Imagine what 1000 would feel like!

--RobL
    --
    IM me to chat

GoogleMap of Whitebox data for Speldhurst - UPDATES

I've just updated the main article GoogleMap here which has all the Whiteboxes plotted with 7 day average speeds up to September 10th.

It now displays both the Unit Number (a Sam Knows assigned thingy), and the serial number, which a user can identify on their box. Only a very few boxes had the unit number written on them, which Lawrence and Paul pointed out to me.

So - enjoy the virtual wandering around the parish to see who's getting what!

Thanks,
    --RobL.
    --
    IM me to chat